Espresso and Cappuccino Barista Course (full day) – Verona (ITALY)
The Espresso and Cappuccino Course are dedicated to Baristas or passionate who want to learn more about Italian culture and gain the skills they need to become professionals.
Attending the Espresso and Cappuccino Course means being part of the Coffee Training Academy family. Whose aim is to spread the culture of quality by training and educating people about coffee.
ARE YOU JUST PASSIONATE COFFEE ADDICTED? TAKE A LOOK AT THE HALF-DAY COURSE [CLICK HERE]
A highly practical course that explains the best way to extract espresso and froth milk to make a great Cappuccino and other milk-coffee-based beverages. All this is a good introduction to the coffee world, starting with the field and botanic/agricultural part and focusing on using and maintaining the equipment at the end of the class session.
Our Trainers, thank their strong experience in modern standards and techniques, will guide you through the rituals of espresso and share their secrets with you.
The training is a full day (from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm) for a maximum of four students, lunch is included.
The Espresso and Cappuccino course is ideal as a first approach to the world of espresso and it will help you to develop the key skills necessary to kickstart your career as a Barista.
In this course we will:
- Define and describe coffee and espresso (differences between botanical species, the importance of freshness, the definition of espresso);
- Describe and define the Barista role. (interdependent elements for the perfect espresso, the Barista role in the coffee industry, customer service);
- Recognize and describe espresso equipment (espresso machine and grinders);
- Calibrate a grinder and recognize the effects of a bad calibration;
- Learn the correct procedure to extract espresso (dosing, distribution, tamping);
- Create a Basic Barista menu;
- Learn correct milk techniques (right milk to use, milk storage, foamed milk texture);
- Practice cleanliness of the espresso machine and workspace.
Our next Training days: On request
WHERE: Coffee Training Academy – Via Anton Maria Lorgna 21, Verona (ITALY)
We are partners with Garage Coffee Bros.